March 20, 2012 by Imprint Fitness
No you didn’t!
I can tell you something else you won’t find, a Quick Fix Solution to your fitness issues!
That’s right… I know you know it, the question is why do you keep falling for the same empty promises?!
Just as elusive as Bigfoot, Yeti, and the Loch Ness monster… are the effortless, minutes a day, eat what you want solutions, force fed to you by every purported fitness “expert” with something to sell in one hand and YOUR wallet in the other.
You don’t need any snake oil… UNLESS you have, Yellow Lung, a Festering Monk Foot, or Fur Tongue!
Sometimes you just have to hear it,
IF YOU’RE OVERWEIGHT, OUT OF SHAPE, WEAK, FLABBY, AND LOOK LIKE SOMETHING EVEN 100 CATS COULD NEVER HAVE DRAGGED IN…
IT IS GOING TO TAKE EFFORT, DEDICATION, AND A NEW FOUND LOVE OF PAIN TO TURN THINGS AROUND!!!
Don’t be afraid. You can do it. Yes you can. Hush, yes you can!!
Here is what you need to do in order to get what you want;
- looking for the easy way out
- looking for someone to do it for you
- getting all watery-eyed at every gadget that comes out full of life changing promises (everyone knows, Chuck Norris doesn’t need the Total Gym… the Total Gym needs Chuck Norris) Even Chuck knows!!
2. Get Off Your Ass
- Join a gym (stop thinking the only way to fitness is Cardio, It’s Not)
- Find a fitness class (yes this is probably, mostly cardio but it’s a great way to start if you’re really in a hole conditioning or weight-wise)
3. Quit Feeling Sorry for Yourself (The only time I’ll tell you to quit)
- You don’t have time for that ( you’ve already stopped looking for the easy way out, gotten off your ass, why waste any more time?)
4. Find Something You Can Enjoy
- It may be Painful
- It may Be Hard
- IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE TORTURE!
FINALLY, whether you’re one on one with a personal trainer or in a class with twenty other people, the focus is always YOU and you should feel that way!
Here’s how to ensure this…
1. In either case stated above, your trainer should know you! Not just your name but why you’re there and what you want to accomplish, What Your Goals Are.
2. You should always have the opportunity to, “try it out”. Sometimes there may be a nominal fee or a drop in rate, most of the time that fee is negotiable or can be applied toward membership.
3. Your trainer will have more than one way to get things done, if you a re simply unable to do an exercise, for instance, there should be a modification that allows you to work up to it.
4. Fitness classes should be structured to allow you to work to your fitness level, the TOP of your fitness level! ( this does not mean slacking off or going through the motions, if that’s what you want then go buy a DVD and plant your ass back on the couch watching someone else work out or ab roller infomercials)
5. There needs to be more involved than running around in a sweaty, heaving mess or pumping iron until body parts go numb! Things like nutritional advice, knowledge on supplements, demystifying the average food label, deciphering buzz words like “natural” and “organic” should all be part of the package.
Stop looking for things that do not exist
Get off your butt
Do something for yourself
Do it now
Ok Start here Imprintfitness.com Shop and compare!